Well, a wedding is a costly event to organize as well as we at Shan Photography do understand that with everything that needs to be considered for the biggest day in your life, however, photography is yet another item on the list that can demand a substantial percentage of your wedding budget.
Thus, if you are reading this blog, you probably had the offer to hire a professional wedding photographer. So, if you are getting married in Los Angeles, and thinking about your friend or relative may capture your wedding shoot, then before it, you should know why you should hire professional Indian wedding photographer Los Angeles like Shan photographer:
What is an amateur photographer?
First of all, an amateur photographer is someone who has a full-time job with a company that has nothing to do with photography or someone who is retired, however they have a passion for photography. And, their hobby is photography. Also, they might have chosen a particular area of photography they really like, such as landscape photography, or wildlife photography. Plus, they might be a member of a camera club. However, they are likely to have a big camera. And, they might have won a photography competition in their camera club. Additionally, they may have been published in a magazine. Moreover, they do not make a living from their photography, but if they charge for their work, it is likely to be very cheap.
What is a professional photographer?
We at Shan photography has a professional photographer who is someone who runs their own business, either as a sole trader or a limited company, as well as their job is – you guessed it – photography. Our professional photographers have several big cameras & lenses. Our photographers are usually good as well as experienced at different types of photography, such as corporate photography, family photography, wedding photography.
Shan Photography’s professional photographers usually have a smart online presence, a website, a Facebook page, and a clear pricing structure.
Benefits of hiring Shan Photography’s professional photographer
- Years of experience at hundreds of weddings in your area and further afield.
- We have a confident personality to deal with all the situations a wedding can present.
- Our photographers have experience in different weather situations, such as rain, storm, fog, winter and summer weddings.
- Moreover, we have experience at different venues, such as ceremonies in venues without windows as well as only lit by candlelight, outside ceremonies, in churches and cathedrals as well as hotel weddings.
- We have experience at weddings with different numbers of people – from a handful of wedding guests to several hundred guests.
- Shan Photographers have developed a photography style that is contemporary and classic and will stand the test of time.
- We have professional insurance.
- Our photographers have backup equipment.
- We can create a good rapport with people quickly.
- We have experience in talking to a large number of people and being politely assertive.
- Our photographers work with the venue staff to fit in with your plans and the venue’s schedule & make sure everything runs according to plan.
- Our wedding photographs after your wedding will tell a story of your wedding day is a collection of amazing photographs.
- We have access to professional wedding albums.
- We can produce professionally produced photographic prints as well as other wall display products which are color-corrected & will not fade.
So, above are the main advantages of hiring our photographer, if you want the perfect wedding shoot within your budget, then don’t waste your time contact us today.